1. PISO FELIZ: ("the Property") is a 1st floor apartment with private balcony, plus communal pool and gardens located on Phase 3 of the development. The Property is Irish Owned ("the Owners") and is offered for short-term holiday rental subject to confirmation by Mike & Bev Pomfret ("the Managers") to the renter ("the Client").
2. RESERVATIONS: A deposit of 50% of the Rental Charge is required to confirm your reservation.
We will reserve the dates booked in good faith but they will not be confirmed until we have received the booking form and the reservation deposit in cleared funds.
The booking form must be completed by the party leader ("the Client") who must be over 21 years of age. The completion of the booking form indicates acceptance of the Booking and Payment Procedure/Terms and Conditions by the Client and that they have the authority to act on behalf of the persons named on the booking form including any substitutions or additions by any subsequent agreed amendments to the booking.
3. PAYMENT OF BALANCE: The balance of the Rental Charges must be paid at least 6 (six) weeks before the start of the Rental Period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owners/Managers reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the Rental Charges unless the Owners/Managers are able to re-let the Property. In this event, Clause 9 of these terms and conditions will apply.
Please note that reservations made within 8 (eight) weeks of the start date of the rental require full payment at the time of booking.
4. THE SECURITY BOND: The Client is solely responsible for any and all damages, stains or breakage(s) that may be caused to the property or its contents and also for any non-return or loss of keys or loss of items in the inventory during their stay.
Therefore, a £200 refundable security bond will be held against such an eventuality, which is payable with the balance.
The property is inspected both before and at the end of each occupation and upon confirmation that all is in order and all keys have been returned to the Managers at the end of the rental period, this deposit will be refunded in full. The deposit will be returned to the Client by electronic transfer of funds within fifteen (15) days.
Charges for damages/losses or any maintenance/repairs to the premises, equipment, amenities or fixtures necessitated by misuse or neglect will be at the discretion of the Owners/Managers and will be deducted from the security bond. In the event of any damage/loss that is assessed to be in excess of the security bond the Client will be held responsible for full reimbursement of the outstanding amount within fifteen (15) days.
5. ARRIVAL: On the day of your arrival, the property is available for occupation between 17:00 and 22:00 (local time).
Arrival outside these times is only by agreement prior to booking.
Late check-in between 22:00-24:00 available - at an additional cost of €30.
The property should be vacated by 12:00 hours (local time) on the day of departure.
We may be able to accept early check-in or late check-out (for an additional fee) - please ask before booking.
Whilst we will do our best to accommodate arrival and departure times outside the above hours it should be noted that the Owners/Managers shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation for arrival before 17:00 or after 22:00 and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after 12:00 on the day of departure.
6. THE RENTAL CHARGES: The Property "Rental Charges" are inclusive of:
(i) FREE Wi-Fi
(ii) reasonable usage of utilities (electricity, gas, water) including air conditioning and central heating.
- We include a complimentary 100 kWh hours per week for the air con (all other electricity is included)..
- This allows approximately 6 hours per day usage.
- Consumption over this will be charged at a rate of 25 cents (20p) per kWh.
- This must be paid before departure or will be deducted from your security bond.
(iii) the Property will be cleaned prior to the arrival of each client. When leaving the client is obliged to leave the property in a reasonable condition.
Please Note: The Property "Rental Charges" do not include the following, which are payable on arrival:
- Departure cleaning - €90.
- Scheduled arrivals between 22:00-24:00 - €30.
- change of linen - €54 (free for stays of more than 2 weeks)
- 6 singles requiring use of the sofa bed - €15.
- early check-in or late check-out (if available) - €30 per exception.
7. PRICE GUARANTEE: The rental price for the Property is fully guaranteed when the deposit has been paid and the receipt / acknowledgment has been issued as acceptance of the booking.
8. COMPLAINTS: If there are any issues with cleaning, damage, etc. the Client must contact the Manager within 2 hours of arrival and allow the Manager to address any problems.
The Client shall report to the Managers without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible. If the problem is not rectified to your satisfaction you should confirm this in writing to the Owners/Managers.
9. AMENDMENTS/CANCELLATION BY CLIENT: Amendments to or cancellation of a booking by the Client will be subject to the following conditions.
(i) Changes to Dates: In the event that you would like to change the dates of your booking, we will endeavour to accommodate you without any additional administration charges. Changes to dates in higher tariff periods will be subject to the higher rental charge. Changes to dates in lower tariff periods made within 6 (six) weeks of the start of the rental period, will only be subject to the lower charge if we can re-let the initial higher tariff period.
(ii) Cancellation: Should you have to cancel your booking, then the following cancellation charges apply:
- Within fourteen (14) days of receiving our confirmation, we will refund the full balance of any money you have paid us.
- More than 6 (six) weeks before the start of your holiday, 50% of Rental Charge the (i.e. Reservation deposit).
- Less than 6 (six) weeks before the start of your holiday, 100% of Rental Charge.
However, if you do have to cancel your booking we will try to re-let the property. If we are successful in re-letting the property you will be refunded 80% of the value of the new rental price which may be less than the rental price originally agreed with the Client.
However, this refund is solely at the discretion of the owners.
In summary, if we are unable to re-let the period of stay, the following cancellation charges will be
|Period of cancellation||Cancellation charge|
|Within 14 days of confirmation||Nil - Reservation Deposit refunded|
|More than 6 (six) weeks||50% Rental Charge (i.e. Reservation Deposit)|
|Less than 6 (six) weeks||100% Rental Charge|
(iv) Insurance: We strongly advise you to take out health and travel insurance.
Depending on the reason for cancellation, you may be able to reclaim our cancellation charges under the terms of your insurance. Any claims should be made directly to your insurance company.
10. AMENDMENTS/CANCELLATION BY US: We do not expect to have to make any changes to your booking.
However, problems can occur that would result in us having to make an alteration or, very occasionally, cancel a booking.
If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking. If it is necessary to cancel your booking we will refund the balance of any money you have paid us.
11. NUMBER AND IDENTITY OF GUESTS: The client is required to inform us of the names and addresses of all the guests included within the booking. Any non-Spanish Passport Holders may be required to provide their passport number.
Please note we do not accept bookings from stag or hen groups.
The property accomodates a MAXIMUM of 6 guests, including infants.
In addition, the maximum number to reside in the Property must not exceed that detailed on the booking form without the Owners/Managers written consent. The accommodation cannot be shared, assigned or sublet and only the persons shown on the booking form are permitted to stay in the property.
Persons/children under the age of 18 are not acceptable unless accompanied by parents/guardian.
In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, the Owners/Managers at their sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the property and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
12. BEHAVIOUR: We expect all clients to have consideration for other people and the property. If the client or any member or the persons accompanying him/her behaves in such a way to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or any damage to the property itself, the Owners/Managers shall be entitled to request the client and the persons accompanying him/her to leave the property without the right for the latter to claim any type of compensation.
The Client also agrees to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the Rental period.
Please Note: For the comfort of all our Clients:
• No pets are permitted on or in the Property.
• The interior of the apartment is no-smoking - smoking is only permitted on the balcony.
Should it be found that this clause has been breached, the security bond will not be returned at the end of the rental period.
13. ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY: The Client agrees to allow the Owners/Managers and their agents access to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of maintenance, repair or inspection.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Owners/Managers shall not be liable to the Client:
(i) for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property, garden or swimming pool.
(ii) for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather condition, riot, war, strikes or other matter beyond the control of the Owners/Managers.
(iii) for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the Rental Period and in any such event, the Owners/Managers shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the Rental period.
Under no circumstances shall the Owners'/Managers' liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owners/Managers for the rental period.
(iv) for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use by the client of the property, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behaviour.
In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, the Owners/Managers at their sole discretion will be entitled to request the client and the persons accompanying him/her to leave the property, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
15. LAW: This contract shall be governed by English Law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.
16. OUR WEBSITE: We do our utmost to maintain the accuracy of our website, however we cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise. We also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs.
We make no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on the web site.
We reserve the right to update any of our terms and conditions at any time, as may be required. Although we will make every effort to inform Clients of such changes, the onus is placed on all parties using the site to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
Terms & Conditions Last Reviewed - 19th April 2019
- Bev & Mike Pomfret
- +34 966 39 43 45
- +34 693 909 141
- Urb. Roda Golf
nr San Javier, Murcia