We will be greeting you but respecting the new hygiene and social distancing recommendations.
When you first arrive at check-in we will provide hydro-alcoholic gel for you to sanitize your hands.
We will wear a mask to greet you. We would ask that you to wear a mask as well.
Please use the hydro-alcoholic gel every time you enter the apartment
Cleaning, Disinfecting or Sanitising? What's it all about?
Cleaning and sanitising are two different steps in the overall process, and both are required to lower the risk of contamination.
The main difference between cleaning and sanitizing is that cleaning is the act of clearing debris and deposits on a surface, while sanitizing involves killing bacteria after the surface has already been cleared or wiped off.
- Cleaning removes germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects, by using soap (or detergent) and water to physically remove germs from surfaces. This process does not necessarily kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
- Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects. This process works by either cleaning or disinfecting surfaces or objects to lower the risk of spreading infection.
However, we will now be doing even more to ensure that everything is cleaned and sanitised between each guests stay as per the guidelines issued by the Instituto para la Calidad Turística Española (ICTE).
We have been awarded a Responsible Tourism badge and are committed to keeping you safe.
So what are we going to be doing extra at the moment?
We are blocking our calendar for THREE days between bookings so that there is adequate time between stays to ensure your safe stay with us.
This is to allow Piso Feliz to be cleaned even more thoroughly than normal and sanitised ready for you to enjoy your holiday.
As well as the normal cleaning regime, that guests score us very highly on, we will also:-
- Sanitise all keys for your arrival
- Sanitise the main entry door
- Sanitise all soft furnishings
- Disinfect all hard surfaces with bleach solution
- Disinfect all high-touch surfaces with bleach
- Disinfect inside of ALL cupboards in the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and living room
- Put all Utensils, cutlery and crockery through dishwasher cycle
- Wash all Linens and towels, including those that appear unused, at 60o
High-touch surface examples
- Door handles
- Controls and switches (e.g. light switches, cooking controls, television and air-con controls)
- Bathroom taps, toilet flush handles, toilet seats
- Furniture such as chairs, tables, and parts of the bed frames (including patio furniture)
- Children facilities such as videos and games
- Refuse, recycling bins, and any waste disposal containers
- Cleaning equipment
- Guest information and brochures
Our cleaners will be wearing PPE when they clean the apartment to protect both us and you!
Also note that it is mandatory in Spain to wear masks when a distance of 2 meters cannot be maintained.
Masks must be worn in public places for example on the street and in shops.
In supermarkets hands must be cleaned with sanitising gel and single-use protective use gloves must be worn – these are provided by the supermarket.
Get In Touch
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want more information about our apartments or the area.
Last Updated : 01/05/2020