Booking Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions applicable for direct booking.
If you have booked via an Online Travel Agent (OTA) then your terms will be adjusted – and can be found at the end of the page
1. PISO FELIZ: (“the Property”) is a 3-bedroom, 1st floor apartment with private balcony, plus communal pool and gardens – sleeping a MAXIMUM of 6 persons including infants – located on Phase 3 of the resort. The Property is Irish Owned (“the Owners”) and is offered for short-term holiday rental subject to confirmation by Mike & Bev Pomfret (“the Managers”) to the renter.
The booking contract is between the Owners and the party leader (“the Client”) who must be 25 years of age or over.
2. RESERVATIONS: A reservation fee of 25% of the Rental Charge is required to confirm your reservation.
We will reserve the dates booked in good faith for 48 hours but they will not be confirmed until we have received the booking form and the reservation deposit in cleared funds.
Please contact us before booking if you are a Single sex group – as hen & stag parties are not accepted.
The booking form must be completed by the Client and returned to the Managers. The completion of the booking form indicates acceptance of the Booking and Payment Procedure/Terms and Conditions by the Client and that they have the authority to act on behalf of the persons named on the booking form including any substitutions or additions by any subsequent agreed amendments to the booking.
3. PAYMENT OF BALANCE: The balance of the Rental Charges should be paid in 2 instalments
- 25% of the total, must be paid 4 months before your holiday
- 50% of the total, must be paid at least 8 (eight) weeks before the start of the Rental Period
If payment is not received by the due date, the Owners/Managers reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the Rental Charges unless the Owners/Managers are able to re-let the Property. In this event, Clause 9 of these terms and conditions will apply.
Please note that reservations made within ten (10) weeks of the start date of the rental require full payment at the time of booking.
4. THE SECURITY BOND: The Client is solely responsible for any and all damages, stains or breakage(s) that may be caused to the property or its contents and also for any non-return or loss of keys or loss of items in the inventory during their stay.
Therefore, a €250 refundable security bond will be held against such an eventuality, which is payable with the balance.
The property is inspected both before and at the end of each occupation and upon confirmation that all is in order and all keys have been returned to the Managers at the end of the rental period, this deposit will be refunded in full. The deposit will be returned to the Client by electronic bank transfer within fifteen (15) days.
Charges for damages/losses or any maintenance/repairs to the premises, equipment, amenities or fixtures necessitated by misuse or neglect will be at the discretion of the Owners/Managers and will be deducted from the security bond. In the event of any damage/loss that is assessed to be in excess of the security bond the Client will be held responsible for full reimbursement of the outstanding amount within fifteen (15) days.
There are fixed charges for loss of standard items that will be applicable. These are charged at cost.
(i) Garage Remote Control : €50
(ii) Pool Wrist Bands : €30 per band
(iii) Front Door Key : €25
Also note that if loss of the front door key poses a security risk you may be charged for a new lock and keys at approximately €200.
5. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: times as follows :-
On the day of your arrival, the property is available for occupation between 17:00 and 22:00 (local time).
Late check-in between 22:00-24:00 available – at an additional cost of €30.
The property should be vacated by 12:00 hours (local time) on the day of departure.
Arrival and Departure outside the times above is only by agreement prior to booking.
Whilst we will do our best to accommodate arrival and departure times outside the above hours it should be noted that the Owners/Managers shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation for arrival before 17:00 or after 22:00 and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after 12:00 on the day of departure.
Failure to depart by the agreed time may result in you being charged a further days rental – which will be deducted from your Security Bond.
We may be able to accept earlier check-in or later check-out if the schedule permits – which would be charged at 50% of the daily rate (minimum €30 per exception) – but please ask before booking.
Final commitments on extended times cannot be made until a few days prior to your arrival and/or departure, and you will receive instructions a few weeks in advance for all aspects of your stay – the request process for exceptions is detailed in those documents. Please always have a backup plan to deal with the standard check-in and check-out times.
FOR DIRECT BOOKINGS if we do not have a same day changeover, we offer check-in from 15:00 and check-out up to 14:00 at no additional cost.
6. THE RENTAL CHARGES: The Property “Rental Charges” are inclusive of:
(i) Free Unlimited Wi-Fi,
(ii) Free Welcome Pack.
(iii) reasonable usage of utilities (electricity, gas, water) including air conditioning and central heating.
– We include a complimentary 15 kWh hours per day for the air con (all other electricity is included).
– This allows approximately 5-6 hours per day usage.
– Consumption over this is charged at a rate of 40 cents per kWh.
– This must be paid before departure or will be deducted from your security bond.
(iv) the Property will be cleaned prior to the arrival of each client. When leaving the client is obliged to leave the property in a reasonable condition.
(v) 1 set of linen and towels is provided for each full week of your stay.
Please Note: The Property “Rental Charges” do not include the following, which are payable on arrival:
– departure cleaning – €90.
– scheduled arrivals between 22:00-24:00 – €30
– extra linen – €55.
– early check-in or late check-out (if available) – 50% of daily rate per exception (minimum €30).
7. PRICE GUARANTEE: The rental price for the Property is fully guaranteed when the deposit has been paid and the receipt / acknowledgment has been issued as acceptance of the booking.
8. COMPLAINTS: If there are any issues with cleaning, damage, etc. the Client must contact the Managers within 2 hours of arrival and allow the Managers to address any problems.
The Client shall report to the Managers without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible. If the problem is not rectified to your satisfaction you should confirm this in writing to the Owners/Managers.
9. AMENDMENTS/CANCELLATION BY CLIENT: Amendments to or cancellation of a booking by the Client will be subject to the following conditions.
(i) Changes to Dates: In the event that you would like to change the dates of your booking, we will endeavour to accommodate you without any additional administration charges. Changes to dates in higher tariff periods will be subject to the higher rental charge. Changes to dates in lower tariff periods made within 6 (six) weeks of the start of the rental period, will only be subject to the lower charge if we can re-let the initial higher tariff period.
(ii) Cancellation: Should you have to cancel your booking, then the following cancellation charges apply:
|PERIOD OF CANCELLATION||CANCELLATION CHARGE|
|Within 7 days of confirmation (*see note)||Nil – Reservation Fee refunded|
|More than 8 (eight) weeks||25% Rental Charge (i.e. Reservation Fee)|
|Between 6 (six) and 8 (eight) weeks||50% Rental Charge|
|Between 4 (four) and 6 (six) weeks||75% Rental Charge|
|Less than 4 (four) weeks||100% Rental Charge|
|(*) Provided your booking was made more than 28 days in advance of arrival.|
However, if you do have to cancel your booking we will try to re-let the property. If we are successful in obtaining a replacement booking, you will be refunded based on the value of the new rental price which may be less than the rental price originally agreed with you.
The refund will be calculated as follows:-
a) the total amount paid by you for the booking;
b) less 10% administration fee (minimum fee €50);
c) less the difference in price between the clients’ booking and the replacement booking if the new booking is a lower value.
For example: A €1000 booking, fully paid, cancelled and re-let for €900, means that the original Customer will be refunded as follows:
€1000 – 10% booking fee equals €900, – €100 rebooking shortfall, = Refund of €800
In summary, if you have to cancel we will try to re-let your dates, but if we are unable to re-let the period of stay then cancellation charges are applicable.
(iii) Early Departure: It should be noted that once the property has been occupied, should the Client decide to vacate the property before the end of the rental period no refund will be due.
(iv) Insurance: We strongly advise you to take out health and travel insurance – which includes a “cancel for any reason” (“CFAR”) clause.
Depending on the reason for cancellation, you may be able to reclaim our cancellation charges under the terms of your insurance.
Any claims should be made directly to your insurance company.
See our Covid-19 page for more information on insurance.
(v) Customer inability or disinclination to travel to and stay at Piso Pomsol for any reason:
This includes the inability of any, some, or all of Your intended party
Reasons included – but not limited to – illness (including Covid), a requirement or recommendation to self-isolate or quarantine, shielding, a call to jury duty, military service, incarceration, change in personal or work circumstances, family emergencies, travel delays, vehicle breakdown, and delays with public transport. These remain at Your risk and do not give rise to a right to cancel or to receive a refund unless we re-let the property, other than according to the sliding scale above. We suggest that you to take out travel insurance to cover these eventualities.
If you choose not to take out travel insurance, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
10. AMENDMENTS/CANCELLATION BY US: We do not expect to have to make any changes to your booking. However, problems can occur that would result in us having to make an alteration or, very occasionally, cancel a booking.
If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking. If it is necessary to cancel your booking we will refund the balance of any money you have paid us.
However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance).
11. NUMBER AND IDENTITY OF GUESTS: The client is required to inform us of the names of all the guests included within the booking, and passport numbers for guests aged 14 years and over. This will be transmitted to the police on arrival as required by our tourist license. The Client must advise the Owners of any changes to guests in writing by email.
The property is designed as family accommodation including
Please note we do not accept bookings from stag or hen parties.
The Client must be over 25 years of age.
The property is licensed for a MAXIMUM of 6 guests – including infants.
In addition, the maximum number to reside in the Property must not exceed that detailed on the booking form without the Owners/Managers written consent.
The accommodation cannot be shared, assigned or sublet and only the persons shown on the booking form are permitted to stay in the property. Persons/children under the age of 18 are not acceptable unless accompanied by parents/guardians.
In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, the Owners/Managers at their sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the property and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
12. BEHAVIOUR: We expect all clients to have consideration for other people and the property. If the client or any member or the persons accompanying him/her behaves in such a way to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or any damage to the property itself, the owners/managers shall be entitled to request the client and the persons accompanying him/her to leave the property without the right for the latter to claim any type of compensation.
The Client also agrees to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the Rental period.
No items should be removed from the property – with the exception of beach towels and sunbeds.
Please Note: For the comfort of all our Clients:
• No pets are permitted on or in the Property.
• No Smoking inside the apartment – smoking is only permitted on the balcony with all doors and windows closed.
Should it be found that this clause has been breached, €200 will be charged against the security bond to undertake a deep clean.
13. ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY: The Client agrees to allow the Owner/Managers and their agents access to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of maintenance, repair or inspection.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Owners shall not be liable to the Client:
(i) for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property (including electricity, gas, water and Wi-Fi), nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property, garden or swimming pool not being useable.
You should note that our internet is provided by a 3rd party using a 300Mb fibre optic connection.
It is provided for recreational use only. We cannot offer a guarantee that it will be operational 24*7 and we will not be liable for any form of compensation or expenses claimed by you in respect of the provision or quality of internet connectivity.
(ii) for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the Rental Period and in any such event, the Owners/Managers shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the Rental period.
Under no circumstances shall the Owners’/Managers liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owners/Managers for the rental period.
(iii) for any direct or indirect damages that may arise as a consequence of the use by the client of the property, including without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behaviour.
In case of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, the Owners/Managers at their sole discretion will be entitled to request the client and the persons accompanying him/her to leave the property, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
(iv) for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather condition, riot, war, strikes, acts of god or other matter beyond the control of the owners.
15. UNUSUAL EVENTS.
(i) If the Owners have to close the property as a result of any of the following circumstances / force majeure (including but not limited to – acts of god, war, natural and pollution disasters, epidemics, border closures, traffic, foreign exchange regulations, strikes, lockouts and other force majeure), which could not be foreseen at the time of booking, the owners are entitled to cancel the booking, since they cannot be responsible for these events, and will refund all sums paid by the Client. The Client is, as a result of force majeure, not entitled to recover any additional costs incurred such as excursion costs, flight costs, car hire costs etc.
(ii) The Owners will not be held responsible should any damage be caused to the holiday home by insects.
(iii) If in the event of theft or damage to the guest’s private property the owners similarly cannot be held responsible. Any such theft should be reported immediately to the Police by the Guest.
16. ELECTRIC VEHICLES: There are no facilities on Roda Golf to charge electric cars, and for safety and insurance purposes, no charging of electric cars is allowed on the property, the road or in the underground garage.
The nearest electric car charging stations are in Los Alcázares. Aldi has a charging point which can be used free for 1 hours. The town hall has free charging points at 2 locations which can be used free for 3 hours.
More stations can be found on this website https://www.electromaps.com/
You can swap into several languages – you will need to register an account to see full details
17. LAW: As the property is located in Spain, this contract shall be governed by Spanish Law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in Spain. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in Spain.
18. OUR WEBSITE: We do our utmost to maintain the accuracy of our website, however we cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise. We also reserve the right to change information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs.
We make no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on the web site.
We reserve the right to update any of our terms and conditions at any time, as may be required – especially due to Covid-19.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
LICENCE NUMBER : VV-MU-1561 : Licensed by the Murcia Tourist Board
OTA Amended Terms
2. RESERVATIONS: Your deposit will be 50% of the accommodation charge.
3. PAYMENT OF BALANCE: Balance is due 60 days before arrival.
4. THE SECURITY BOND: Your security bond will be more than €250.
5. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: Arrival before 17:00 and Departure after 12:00 are always subject to a fee – this is 50% of the daily rate per exception (minimum charge of €30).
6. THE RENTAL CHARGES: The Property “Rental Charges” do NOT include:
(i) Welcome Pack – €20 if required
Terms & Conditions Last Reviewed:
– 16/01/2021 (OTA Terms)
– 30/06/21 (Electric Vehicle Charging)
– 27/03/22 (Air-con charges)
-01/05/22 (New payment terms)